Xbox One "Xbox On, Xbox Off" commands not working

Not sure if im not saying oit right or what but it hasn't worked since i bought it and yes Power mode is set to Instant-on. Wake up xbox by saying xbox on is ticked help me please did the setup multiple time just to make sure need someone very knowledgeable on this

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

What country you in?

I am in Canada

Not sure on Canada but in Australia the "Xbox On" Command is not available at this time. Is your TV set to Standby?

Not sure what my TV has to do with my Xbox one voice commands and not sure how to put my TV into standby i turn everything on with harmony remote right now but also the Xbox off doesnt work either

Your TV still has to be in a mode to accept the signal that your Xbox is turning on. I can use the Xbox off command so saying that you may have a dodgy console or kinect.

Hey Rippen... Why r u showing silver?

yeah is something going on with Xbox live my Xbox is suddenly saying privileged profile required

I think i may have been saying it wrong ive been saying Xbox off and i tried saying xbox turn off and it worked now to try to get it to turn on or maybe the on feature isnt available here as well

Darklord just check through it here to make sure.

support.xbox.com/.../turn-on-turn-off-with-voice-commands

thank you did all that and it only turns off but thank you for the info though really appreciated