Xbox one questions?

Hello everyone, first post.just had a few questions.. 1. How will i get my xbox 360 hard drive data on to my xbox one? and can i talk to my 360 friends through xbox one?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

Your account is downloaded, any other data is moot.  and for number two... you cant, yet

What data would you need from a 360? And your second question, no, only text messages

1- only multiplayer data from COD:Ghosts and BF4 will transfer over, that is it (there may be a couple other games that transfer MP data but those are the two I know for sure). That is done through their servers. Single player saves from the 360 are not accessible. you'll need to start new campaigns in each game.  

2- only through typed messages. No cross gen party chat if that's what you're asking

uhm. Like all my map packs, games. Movies. Ive had my account for 5 years.i dont want to lose everything you know haha

[quote user="xNO 1 REMAINSx"]

uhm. Like all my map packs, games. Movies. Ive had my account for 5 years.i dont want to lose everything you know haha

[/quote]Xbox 360 games aren't compatible for Xbox One, that content is moot as previously stated. You should keep your Xbox 360 if you plan on continuing to play those.

^ that

Any movies and music WILL carry over to the Xbox One, which is something everyone else seems to have neglected to mention for some reason. However, you can't "transfer" it per se'. Rather, you have to go into Xbox Video & Xbox Music & either stream your movies & music or re-download them from there. ;)