Xbox one question

Does anybody know any news on the dash xbox has been out a few months the dash is abit dead lol would be nice to see some new stuff on there any news please post and let me know

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I've not seen any news myself but a good place to always check is Mr Nelsons site. Anything new is usually posted there first.

http://majornelson.com/

So you are saying no update for 1 month and the home screen is "dead"? I am so confused. It works fine for me? Impatient much?

Although I personally feel that the 360 2.0 dash was far better than what we have on Xbox One, I have to disagree with the OP and say it isn't "dead". There's a distinct lack of advertising which is a pleasant change but there is still plenty in the marketplace to buy, enjoy and navigate.

-

For me the problems lie with the layout, not it's liveliness. The 360 was starting to feel like Piccadilly Circus but now it feels much more refined and aimed at getting me to play games, not rent films and buy my Avatar a football.

Also you carnt use a usb stick to watch films lol

No voice msgs ? Or no recent players list !

Why does no-one seem to research their purchases these days?

Here's $500, so what am I buying now?

[quote user="xenomorph v1"]

[/quote]

Take your logical, and practical thinking somewhere else. 

[quote user="x24hrs2livex"]

[quote user="xenomorph v1"]

[/quote]

Take your logical, and practical thinking somewhere else. 

[/quote]

We only allow negativity, complaining and regret of our spent money in this forum.

[quote user="BooBooYNWA"]Does anybody know any news on the dash xbox has been out a few months the dash is abit dead lol would be nice to see some new stuff on there any news please post and let me know [/quote]Google it.

COD 2 HALO; You're trolling right?