Xbox one problem

I got the day one xbox for xmas. I hooked it up and did the update and setup. All was working fine, I was playing a game then turned it off to go to the store. when I went to turn it back on... the light on the system comes on but tv remains black, Kinect wont turn on and the controller will not connect... I checked all my connections, unplugged power, tried the holding eject and xbox button thing but nothing is working. I have 3 different Hdmi cords that I have tried.. they work on the 360 but nothing on the one. Please help

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

Please try unplugging everything from your Xbox One for 5 minutes. Then reconnect everything and try again. Also what color is the LED light on your power brick?

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

I have the same problem have had the Xbox one for a month now, and recently have problems with the console. It turns on, the light comes on the console white and so does the power battery, but nothing on the tv everything is connected properly, then it decides to come on green screen for a while, then eventually to the home screen but it has frozen controller is on but no movement from the controller, is this a fault with the console, i don't know, but at the moment i cannot get it to work

Sorry this didn't help.

I have the same problem have had the Xbox one for a month now, and recently have problems with the console. It turns on, the light comes on the console white and so does the power battery, but nothing on the tv everything is connected properly, then it decides to come on green screen for a while, then eventually to the home screen but it has frozen controller is on but no movement from the controller, is this a fault with the console, i don't know, but at the moment i cannot get it to work

Sorry this didn't help.

Devious, I'd love to try and help you but please start a separate topic. It allows us to follow your problem and help you out quicker. Thanks for understanding :)

Sorry this didn't help.

I called and they are sending a new system.  Thank you

Sorry this didn't help.