Xbox One Problem

I have been answered from a non-concerning issue, My problem is for every game I have my system (Xbox One), stops the game, and sends me back home. I honeslty, was told that reboots might help, but I can't take chances, I know it is thanks giving but customers are disatisfied, you will lose customers before you gain more spreading news about the xbox one with so many issues. These ISSUES NEED TO BE FIXED. Microsoft to me is the better choice 1000x over. Please look into this.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Please go to youtube.com/godthesniper and watch the video there, it shows a fix for games CTD.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

My kinetic went out on my xbox one and I feel like Microsoft is giving me the run around, I have been a loyal customer for years, now it seems customer service has went down, why is it taking so long to get a shipping label? What happened to sending a box? When did the loyal customers become the lowest people in your area? I guess making money is more important then customer service and honoring your warranty. Very disappointed

Sorry this didn't help.

My Xbox One has been turning on 1 hour after I turn it off every time. Also when it is on, the Xbox screen is in a low brightness. I need help on how to stop that from happening.

Sorry this didn't help.