Xbox One preview

I tried going to the xbox one preview group but it said the group could not be found. Just wanted to see if there are others experiencing the same things i am. Ever since the april preview update i have have had a couple bugs. The first is that my game disc does not register, when i click on it it asks if i would like to purchase the game in the store. The second is ejecting the disc is follow by the disc instantly being pulled back into the console. Third my sound setting does not seem to work, i set it to only have audio from snapped app, so we can watch tv and i can play game with no sound, and it still projects the game audio at the same level as the tv app. And last the voice command for xbox off works, but when it is followed by "yes" it will not register the command. Has this happened to anyone else with the preview?

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

I'll put in a request for you.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

I have had this problem:

"And last the voice command for xbox off works, but when it is followed by "yes" it will not register the command." Saying "No" also does not register.

Separately, I haven't been given permission to access the preview forum. I got my message on my xbox console on 3/18 about the next wave of updates so I should have access by now.

Sorry this didn't help.

At least it is not just me and might be fixed before the actual release of the april update. Got the message on the xbox, any suggestions? Or should i wait for another message?

Sorry this didn't help.

The issues you are all experiencing are from the preview update and they know about it and are working on a fix for it before it goes live for everyone else.. Hope it helps and this is one of those things we get to find out before everyone else does.. We are the frontline

Sorry this didn't help.