So the title gives the basic idea but here are the other details
* I was invited, registered, and accepted into the preview
* I have received updates via the preview (3 times now including last nights)
* I am logged into the same account in my browser that was accepted on the console
* I have tried multiple browsers (IE and Chrome)
* I have tried Xbox support, and the public Xbox forums. No response.
* I have waited over a week, this has not resolved. It started preview day 1.
After waiting a week with no response I decided to take it into my own hands as I wanted access to the preview forums so that I could know exactly what was being updated on the console and have community support should something go wrong. So I went to the registration app and unregistered (assuming possibly poorly that I could re-register). Currently the app says that I will stop receiving updates at the end of the cycle. No button or option to reregister but there was no warning that it was permanent either.
I was perfectly happy to get preview updates (exited really) but like I said I wanted to know what was going on and if somehow I had an issue due to a preview update I had no ability to really get support later on without the forum.
So my questions are this:
* Has anyone else had the group not found issue and if so were you able to resolve and if so how?
* Does anyone know if the app will let me reregister at the end of the cycle? Am I permanently out of the preview update? (That would suck).
* Is there anyone here who can help me with either of these issues in any way?
I'm not sure if this is the right place for this post so I have posted it in "04 - Xbox One Console & Accessories" as well (linked below). I've also made a post over on reddit in /r/XboxOneHelp (linked below) to see if the community there possibly has an answer. I will update, remove, close, etc my posts if there are any changes.
Thanks in advance, I know I brought part of this on myself by unregistering but didn't have any other options left really.