Xbox One Preview Update Forums Not Working + Registration issue.

So the title gives the basic idea but here are the other details

* I was invited, registered, and accepted into the preview

* I have received updates via the preview (3 times now including last nights)

* I am logged into the same account in my browser that was accepted on the console

* I have tried multiple browsers (IE and Chrome)

* I have tried Xbox support, and the public Xbox forums. No response.

* I have waited over a week, this has not resolved. It started preview day 1.

After waiting a week with no response I decided to take it into my own hands as I wanted access to the preview forums so that I could know exactly what was being updated on the console and have community support should something go wrong. So I went to the registration app and unregistered (assuming possibly poorly that I could re-register). Currently the app says that I will stop receiving updates at the end of the cycle. No button or option to reregister but there was no warning that it was permanent either.

I was perfectly happy to get preview updates (exited really) but like I said I wanted to know what was going on and if somehow I had an issue due to a preview update I had no ability to really get support later on without the forum.

So my questions are this:

* Has anyone else had the group not found issue and if so were you able to resolve and if so how?

* Does anyone know if the app will let me reregister at the end of the cycle? Am I permanently out of the preview update? (That would suck).

* Is there anyone here who can help me with either of these issues in any way?

I'm not sure if this is the right place for this post so I have posted it in "04 - Xbox One Console & Accessories" as well (linked below). I've also made a post over on reddit in /r/XboxOneHelp (linked below) to see if the community there possibly has an answer. I will update, remove, close, etc my posts if there are any changes.

http://forums.xbox.com/xbox_forums/xbox_support/xbox_one_support/f/4272/t/1709663.aspx

http://www.reddit.com/r/XboxOneHelp/comments/1zlcz5/xbox_one_preview_forums_group_not_found/

Thanks in advance, I know I brought part of this on myself by unregistering but didn't have any other options left really.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:
Answer

Hey there SilasDG

As far as the preview forum its a known issue pm mister ballons or mistur niceguy about accessing it. About unregistering this preview is done the update is rolling out to everyone who didnt have the preview, you can re-register for future previews that become available in the future. Hope this helps, for more info on the update look here http://news.xbox.com

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.