XBOX One preview program

Hello!

Problems  started occurring about a week or two ago, conveniently just about the time that I signed up for the xbox one preview program. Ever since then I have been having issues with playing my games off of discs. I contacted Microsoft support and they told me to post on the forums. Every time I try to play a game off of a disc, the disc either does not even read or the game attempts to start up and ends up timing out. I have been consistently getting messages such as "Game took too long to start" or  "Game is taking longer to start than expected". Could this be a hardware issue? Now when I try to start any game, one that I bought as a disk or otherwise, it won't start. When I signed up for the preview program, I expected to gain access to more content and for it to open up a world of possibilities. Instead it has not only limited my options, but it seems to have completely destroyed my console. I have been left extremely frustrated and about ready to completely give up on Microsoft.

Thank you so much for considering this, and I hope to hear from someone.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

I wish I could help you with your problem but I don't have an answer for you. But I sure would love a beta invite. It would be greatly appreciated.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.