Xbox One Preview Program

Hello, a while back I received a message on my xbox one about being invited to join the preview program. I tried to open the message link to download the preview application, however I was getting an error and wasn't able to download the app at that time. I then forgot about the message for a while and it was auto deleted from my inbox. I talked to Xbox Support on twitter and they referred me to the preview program forum, however it doesn't show up for me, probably because I never downloaded the preview app on my xbox. So my question is how can I download the app now without the message in my inbox?

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

Hi,

If you didn't accept the invite then there's a chance you weren't added to the preview program list. Normally you could wait for a support agent to grant you access to the private preview forums, and then ask there to be re-invited. However, the preview program has now reached near capacity, and it is now highly unlikely that you will be able to join the preview program.

Thanks!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Don't know anything about what the other person said. But if you want to try getting into the preview program you need to have someone from the preview program ask to invite you on the forums they only have access to.

Sorry this didn't help.

@MorcasterRAL - The preview program is almost full. You can't get invited over the forums either. You need a friend who is already in the preview program to invite you.

Sorry this didn't help.

Hi

i was in the program on 360 and liked it so i would like to be invited for the program on xbox one aswel.

thnx in advance!

Sorry this didn't help.

I was invited and I accepted the invite, but I never received a message. Any way that you could resend it? Thanks!

Sorry this didn't help.

@USP Ruthless - As I previously said, you cannot be invited from the forums. There is also very little chance of being accepted into the preview program now, as it is almost full.

@Laser Sword 15 - Being invited does not guarantee you access. You may not have been accepted, and it is very unlikely now that the program is nearly full.

Sorry this didn't help.

We both understand a preview member needs to invite you. And the the preview is full. Just simply giving people options other then dictating helps understand something wholesomely

Sorry this didn't help.

But...you previously said that you didn't know anything about what I had said, and you didn't say you needed a friend, and you didn't say the preview program was full.

If you're struggling to assist people, you can check out the ambassador area for support and information.

Sorry this didn't help.