Xbox one preview program

I had multiple friends say they invited me to the preview program they are currently enrolled and have the app, my question how long does it take to get the message from Xbox to get invited, it's close to two weeks ago they invited me. I've looked everywhere on the forums and nothing, and the link to the preview program does not work for me it says the requested group could not be found. I've already contacted multiple support pages on Twitter. Do I need to have certain permissions to view the preview forums?

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

Hi Baejax,
being invited to the preview program does not guarantee selection. And bear in mind that they do invites/selections in batches/waves due to volume of people trying to join.

How will you know if you are selected?
You'll get a service message from the team on your Xbox One. The message will include a link to download the Xbox Preview Dashboard app. You'll need to use the app to register your console for Preview updates.

There is more info available on the official FAQ here

Once you are in the Preview program you get additional permissions to access the preview areas of the forum.

Hope that helps!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Good explanation. I just assume that there is no guarantee of getting in until you are in. :)

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey there Baejax,

You should now have access to the Preview Program forums. Feel free to head on over there to let the proper teams know what you're experiencing. Thanks in advance!

Sorry this didn't help.