xbox one preview not registering preview app on xbox one does not show up in search on marketplace nor will work when going to preview support page says "group not found" had many of tech supports try to help fix the problem still no improvement

xbox one preview not registering preview app on xbox one does not show up in search on marketplace  nor will work when going to preview support page says "group not found" had many of tech supports try to help fix the problem still no improvement. however one support member gave me the manuel link to post this so someone on the preview mangment team can help me fix this problem i am a preview member and the tech named vince. my gamertag is hHcTripInAintEz. email is [Mod Removed]. please help 

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 9 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I have an issue related similarly to this. The only app I have on my system currently is the 'Xbox One Preview Registration' app but it refuses to open and keeps giving me a 0x87de2726 error. Upon contacting support, I was told that my registration was incomplete (?) from nearly two years ago even though I have received updates related to the program. The solution I was given was to "go to the forums and ask people for invites"?! I need some assistance in resolving this issue as my account is stuck in a sort of Preview limbo.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

sorry to hear that man i been dealing with this since june 15 and i get nothing but "we will fix it just wait ' till thix tech named vince helped me make this thread

Sorry this didn't help.

Ok two questions op. Please everyone else please make your own thread

You dont search for the preview registration app

You get an invite and you accept but you are later msged you are directly a link when you are accepted

However currently the preview is nearly full and they are slowing down acceptance

You will have to wait for your acceptance msg which is right now a long waiting list before you and they do it in waves

Being invited doesnt garentee acceptance

Sorry this didn't help.

It is unlikely they will accept anyone new and the new preview is only for existing members who gave alot of feedback and is a very small group that is going to be accepted

Sorry this didn't help.

im already a preview member its just got some type of error every tech i talk to tells me im a preview member already something just wrong with the registration i got it on my xbox 360 and it updates all the time but my xbox one doesnt have it so something messed up there i was told to make this thread here and i will get and update plus they have me on a high priority list as well

Sorry this didn't help.

Getting into the 360 preview program doesn't necessarily guarantee you getting into the Xbox One preview program, or vise versa

You dont look up the registration app you get invited and then wait for thr app

As mentioned by support and major nelson you need a new invite

Invites comes via the console

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey hHcTripInAintEz!

Keep in mind that the Xbox One preview and the Xbox 360 preview are two separate programs, and you will need to be invited into the Xbox One preview to have a chance to download the Preview Dashboard and participate in the program. Ask a friend who may be in the Xbox One preview to shoot you an invite! :)

THE TRA1NWRECK,

I have added the roles for you to post in our Preview Program Support forum. Go ahead and post what happened there so the proper folks can assist! 

Sorry this didn't help.

thank for your help but when i try to go to that page it says group not found thats why my thread on here if you are a preview member on xbox one could you invite me?

Sorry this didn't help.

Unfortunately we cannot provide invites to the Xbox One preview program over the support forums. I would reach out to any of your buddies to receive an invite. Once you're invited, you will need to sit tight for a Xbox Live message if you are accepted in.

Since you have not been invited yet, we won't be able to give you the proper roles to be able to view that link.

Sorry this didn't help.

makes no sense how im not an xbox one preview member when im being told i am already not  just a 360 preview member on that notice when signing up for xbox one preview it tells you to set it up through your xbox 360 console settings it was never called xbox one preview or 360 just xbox preview so the fact that i've already exhausted all option nor do i have many people on my friend list and none of them are in the program i guess the tech support was false on telling me to make this forum and it will be fixed by a preview tech support member not being told "hey you messed up not us"

Sorry this didn't help.