Xbox One Party issue

Ok, so what was this update recently about? I have no idea where to look for the updates they do for the new generation console, and with that, how do I know they are working to fix the annoying party chat issue? I just spent over 20 minutes trying to turn on the party chat so I can play with my friends, and to much avail, couldn't even get it on even when I found a moment to try and turn it on.

I hate wasting my time with how the new gen console turned out as I want the party chat system to automatically turn on when we join, just like how it was on the 360. Is it really that hard to consider?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

took me ages to figure on fifa when someone sends me party chat,that you have to snap,then bring up party chat and have to turn party chat on to get it to work,why it dont just change to party chat when you first accept the party message is any ones guess

My friends and I have moved away from Xbox ONE's party chat and used Skype instead as you can have this running in the background (no, it doesn't need to be snapped either) and you never have to worry about party chat ever turning itself off randomly.

There is no place like 127.0.0.1