xbox one pad?

is the next gen pad made out of paper i have had 4 controllers in 1 year ive had stick drift 3 times and now my RB is refusing to work, ive never thrown a pad at a wall and alls i get is problems with it . if i knew i was going to have to sink £50 a month into pads i would of bought a playstation or stuck with my xbox 360 massive waste of money.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Can someone wake me up when the first funny reply hits this thread?

Try throwing it at the wall.

Op needs to do a Maths course, last time I looked there were 12 months in a year and he spends £50 a month on controllers and has had to allegedly replace 4.   That leaves eight months where he clearly has spent £50 on some other kind of pads?   Now leaving aside the fact that controllers don't cost £50  in the UK something here just don't add up...or there's some kind of personal hygiene issue....

Are we getting a tad jaded with all the pad complaints Genchy? Lol.

Got three pads. Standard launch, Day One and a blue camo limited edition.

Day One is STILL going strong

Standard launch only gets used for co-op stuff but is fine.

Blue camo had stick drift. Updated it and its fixed. (My sons pad that gets used ALOT!)

Are people stirring coffee with pads or something???

I have had a few with stick drift....But I relentlessly beat my wife and kids with mine....and the dog.

^Bit unfair on the dog mate.....

I know. Might start beating the cat instead.

£50 for a controller!!!! Where do you buy them from,Harrods?

Does make you wonder what people do with them.Got the same 2 I had at launch & they get used daily & are both still working fine.

genchy if you want to be pedantic they are £43 from game and for the first 7 months i left the controller with thedrift up.. why would i throw a pad at the wall people when i can throw my nokia 3300 and still have the ability to phone people

I bought mine from Game and it was £35 in November.....but your still not throwing £50 a month at pads are you?    Nowt pedantic about it old chap.