Xbox one not sending video or audio signal through HDMI

I turned on my Xbox and launched a game this morning then walked away from it for about five minutes. When I came back there was a blank screen and a dialog box my television presents when there is no signal. "No signal. Ensure that the external device is turned on and properly connected. To the TV’s input.” The Xbox still turns on and off the television like usual but does not send a video or audio signal,

Thighs I’ve done.

Unplugged the console from the wall and unplugged all wires connected to it, including the HDMI connected to the television. I disconnected the wires from the brick and allowed it to sit for a few minutes to fully shut off. The television has been shut off and unplugged, all wired to and from it have been removed for minted then reconnect.

I have also already tried another, working, HDMI cable.

Also, yes the HDMI is connected to “HDMI Out” not the input port.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 54 Applies to:

HI Littlezeekers, 

Sorry you're having problems with your Xbox. The first additional thing I would do is try a different HDMI port on your TV. If that doesn't work try a different TV all together. If you find that the console is not working on any TV or Cable try resetting the display settings. See the link below. If still not working, then request a service here

Blank Screen Solution

MCP. MCDST. LVL 80

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.