Xbox One not registering my voice chat in party/game ?

I noticed my xbox stereo headset cut out on me and I wasn't able to hear anyone in the party chat i disconnected my mic and it said 'microphone not found for these people' despite me having my microphone in previously & a kinect connected which should technically switch to a microphone once the headset has be taken out. My controller is up to date, connection is perfectly fine and my stereo headset still picks up in game volume so its not the mics fault for sure. I go into a private party and notice my voice is registered up until someone joins or i join another party, I've never had this issue on 360 so im confused how a 'next gen' console is having this problem, ive turned the console off and on multiple ways and times, taken out the headset, checked Connection several times and reset router, totally confused. Anyone have any ideas ?? Because im all out atm!

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

Hey HYPEZ IV! We have a big thread for this particular issue. Check out the thread over here and be sure to run through all the steps in the verified post.

Thanks!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.