Xbox one no recent players and cant message player not on friends list

I am very disappointed with xbox not putting recent players into the xbox one, it helped so much on the xbox 360 to help create a clan for call of duty by seeing someone good in a game and sending them a message or maybe be playing some fifa drop in matches and seeing a good player and wanting to send them a message to recruit them to your club. But now it is all gone. And with this, there is no option to type in anyones name when sending a message. You can only select someone on your friends list. And I know this might be to prevent people spamming but simply add an option to block the person. You also might say simply send them a friend request, but the whole point of messaging is for a quick question like are you interested in joining a clan. But now we can't even do that please on the next xbox system update fix this and add these features in it really is a big part of the xbox, being able to contact other fellow gamers. Please read this and take it into consideration.

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

Hi there,

-

I understand your frustration. As this is the support section of the forums, your post sounds better suited for the Wishlist and Feedback section of the forums (forums.xbox.com/.../default.aspx) where the right people will read it and take it into consideration.

-

Wish I had more.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.