Xbox One New Experience for Preview Members

Can anyone help?   I have received the email and confirmed my request to be in the new xbox one experience and my status is pending.  Does anyone have any news on when we will get a chance to use it and how long it will remain pending.  I requested within 3 hours of the message being sent on xbox live.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I got the update after 2 weeks of waiting, pretty sure it's down to how much score/feedback you sent in on the Preview Dashboard App.

Can i have a preview update, I have been talking to Microsoft support regarding my xbox one being stuck with strict nat, they think that being on the preview program might have something to do with it, my reference number is [Mod Removed], they said referring it to the preview team might sort it out

when i update to the new xbox experience it cannot download the update can someone from the xbox team create an update to fix this please.  

I think they base it on the alphabet cos I was in the first wave with only 2000 points.

got the dashboard but games wont sync to cloud and party is a joke want old dashboard back so i can atleast play

The preview dash is going out in waves depending on how much feedback you've given while in the preview program.

The first lot went out last week,the 2nd lot should go out this week & so on.

The less feedback you've given the longer you have to wait.

Its buggy as erm what can I say lol.

I wouldn't be overly fussed about getting on this particular preview anyway, from what Ive read its currently extremely buggy, ie games not working, party chat being almost unusable etc.

Best to wait until its finished, or wait a few weeks and get on at a later date.

Anyone know if this is still buggy as I've held of for a bit

Could a Moderator please enable my preview forum access so I can post feedback there. Thanks.