Xbox One needs to be repaired: wireless 'Hardware issue'

However, this site is uncooperative and patronising, the support 'chat' function is non-functional at best and there is no option to just Email about these things which would be so much easier.

The problem itself; one which the site itself recognises as mandating a repair, a network message saying there are 'Hardware issues', or something to that liking. However, the request service doesn't have 'choosing the problem' as the sequitur of 'reporting a problem' - rather it is a separate list of potential issue which the site smugly points out to you by saying 'it might be a troubleshooting issue' rather than a legitimate issue; 'have I tried all the options?'. The answer is no. I have not 'tried the options', there are no options relevant to me, because the hardware is broken and in need of maintenance which the site seems to have no appreciation for. 

This problem began 3 days ago, I waited until now because it was not an immediate concern; that is not to say that it is a concern now but I'd like it to be resolved at some point before the warranty runs out in 5 months time and, now having seen the support options, I am anything but assured that it is even possible.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 14 Applies to:

I'm not sure which site you're referring to, but if you need to set up a repair, you'll want to head to http://myservice.xbox.com. You'll want to try all suggested troubleshooting, even if you're certain that it won't help, to narrow down the issue. Nothing is more frustrating than "knowing" that something is the issue, only to find out later that it was something else that was easier to fix. If you're still having issues setting up your repair, or with anything else, head to support.xbox.com/contact-us to set up a phone call with a support member.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.