xbox one nat moderate

I have a  tp link tl mr3420 v2 and have a moderate nat ,on 360 open nat for years never a problem. Upnp enabled router says teredo 3074 thats it.have also tried port forwarding with static ip still moderate,also tried DMZ with static ip was open for 10 minute then returned to moderate and has,not been open since (48hrs)then finally tried turning energy saving and MAC clear still the same. Then tried my 3g sim in my zte mf60 and its open,switch back its on moderate so this prove isp is working (optimus kanguru) i live in portugal with a uk account  because english and i know its not a supported country but my zte mf60 proves it works .i haven't had party chat problems just nat problem and unable to connect to activity feed (0x87c40008).its this a software problem and we just have to be patient for a patch because a hell of alot of people seem to have this problem ,ive tried all the suggestions on xbox .com nat any help please spent all weekend on this thanks

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 11 Applies to:

A follow up i have an open nat now the problem was my router uses port 80 for web management , you have to change this to any port not used just chose any in the routers pool of ports i think it was Security/Remote management/web management port,this allowed port forwarding for me

However if my nat is open and i do a multiplayer connection test it returns to moderate. To fix this i have to clear MAC in advanced setting ,which reboots console ( nat still moderate ) do mp connection test ,when its finished hold both triggers and bumpers down for detailed connection info , once the detailed nat info is desplayed back out nat is open .nat stays like this until you test mp connect again

Its not ideal but works for me and the way it changes when doing a mp test leads me to think its a xbox problem

Remember check what port web management is using and i hope this helps someone

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.