Xbox One - loud noise

Hello everyone,

i'm looking for support for xbox one. It makes some mechanical noise since several weeks, when on or off.

It seems to be a known issue (http://www.gameinformer.com/b/news/archive/2014/09/09/microsoft-offers-to-replace-excessively-noisy-xbox-ones.aspx), so I would like to have it repair. I've purchased a warranty extension, so it should be free, problem is I have moved back to France since several month. I bought the Xbox and warranty in canada, where i lived during 2 years. Before buying the warranty extension on microsoft.com/CA, i asked support team if it would work in europe and i was told yes.

Now, the french microsoft support refuse to repair my console, and I still cannot reach the Canada support team.

Does anyone here experiments international support with xbox or other microsoft products? Because i spent almost 100$ for 2 years warranty, which seems useless right now...

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 94 Applies to:
Answer

Hi everyone,

just a quick answer to myself to myself: I know why i choose an Xbox One and won't never regret it: Micorsoft Support is one of the best in the world. Although my situation is clearly rare and not supposed to be supported by warranty, this team offers me a nice solution, in a very acceptable delay.

I'm happy now with another xbox one and my place is quiet again.

Many thanks again for such fast, listening, and human services.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.