Xbox One Loses Audio During Game and People in Chat can't hear me

Ok so I just got Titanfall for the Xbox One. Everything runs fine, game runs fine, party chat is fine. However, after about a game or two the audio for the game just shuts off randomly. At the same time the game audio shuts off, no one in my party can hear me, but I can hear them. Eventually the game will go to a black screen with the game's HUB still available, and the controller still vibrates to the action in the game. I've reset my Xbox to solve this problem, but it happens repeatedly after another game or two. I saw no other post anywhere on the internet with this problem so I'm not sure who else has it, but it's really frustrating. Ive been playing PS4 a lot, and just got back on the Xbox to play this game and this just keeps happening. I also had some freezing errors for dead rising 3 when I got the Xbox One on launch day, so im not sure if it's just my console or not.  

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Nah it's not your console I don't believe.. I just posted an issue I've been having that's somewhat similar to yours with the weird system nonsense and then it freezes up and I have to reset it. 2 of my friends are having the exact issue you are though. It seems to vary console to console almost..

Hopefully it's just something wrong with the OS and they can find and patch it soon.. I just wanna play Titanfall with no issues! Been pumped since E3! Lol

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

I've tried reinstalling the game, and hard resetting the console. It just keeps happening, the audio will just randomly turn off and my mic will stop working. Is anyone else having this problem?!? And is it a hardware issue, because it's really really annoying.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.