xbox one kinect

Hi all is anyone else having problems with kinect response? mainly the command "record that"

cheers

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Mine won't even turn the xbox on by saying "XBOX ON", "XBOX TURN ON", [Mod Removed] ... it just won't...

yeah I have same aswell hope the new patch will sort it out

good thing there will be an update for it next week!!

The record that command works perfectly for me. Make sure that when you calibrate the kinect properly. When I did mine I turned my sound up all the way and the kinect told me to turn it Down. I kept doing this until I found the sweet spot. You have to have it loud or it won't pick up your voice properly when you play at a normal volume. I had this problem at the start.

"Xbox, on." is really the only command i really see an issue with, "record that" has never failed for me.

try re-calibrating your kinect with the volume slightly higher than normal...

Definitely worth calibrating as this helped a lot of mine become more fluent swell. Also remember that Kinect learns your voice over time, as time goes on, the whole thing will become a lot more seamless.

If you have bf4 & your having "record that" problems.  Go into bf4 options & turn off Kinect head tracking & leaning.

My kinect responds fine.

All other commands work just about perfectly for me except Xbox On. I figured out a way to get that to work pretty reliably too, but I have to say it in a REALLY high pitched voice (like trying to be a bad ***..), then it will often pick it up. But all others work perfectly with my normal voice :P