xbox one _ killer instinct

Hi Xbox. I have Been Trying to contact you but cannot. I've spoken to a few people from my work and they received an email to say they would be getting the full game of killer instinct. Now that's great for them but for me not. I haven't received the email as of yet. They have a lower gamer score and have had their xbox for less time. Please can I have my copy. Ps4 May now be on the cards as a little annoyed by this. Cheers

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Not another one. Look it is random get over it. MS picked some and that is that. Half your pals are probably BS you anyway.

[quote user="StOdGy69"]Hi Xbox. I have Been Trying to contact you but cannot. I've spoken to a few people from my work and they received an email to say they would be getting the full game of killer instinct. Now that's great for them but for me not. I haven't received the email as of yet. They have a lower gamer score and have had their xbox for less time. Please can I have my copy. Ps4 May now be on the cards as a little annoyed by this. Cheers

[/quote]

Nobody from Microsoft officially reads these forums, no doubt some people do, but not for work reasons.  So basically nobody from Microsoft is going to respond, also the free copies of KI that have been out to people were sent out purely at random, it doesn't matter how long you've had your console, gold account etc. it's all random.

-

By the way, threatening to go and buy a PS4 instead of an Xbox One isn't going to get you a code either.

Shush, no one tell the OP MS also gave out free Xbox One's including Ryse, Forza, Zoo Tycoon and 12 Month XBL...

[quote user="LostKauz"]

Shush, no one tell the OP MS also gave out free Xbox One's including Ryse, Forza, Zoo Tycoon and 12 Month XBL...

[/quote]

Ok i wont tell about the console giveaway if you wont

[quote user="x24hrs2livex"]

[quote user="LostKauz"]

[/quote]

Ok i wont tell about the console giveaway if you wont

[/quote]Agreed, let's keep it a Secret that they gave away Consoles and so much more.

I wouldn't of put nothing up if I saw the other forums. Was only out for a freebie. No worries. Cheers for the info

im sorry i have to come here to say this but its the only place i could fined SOME ONE PLZ HELP MY KILLER INSTINCT JUST RESET SOME HOW ALL MY UNLOCKS ARE LOCKED AGAIN EVERYTHING HAS GONE BACK TO 1 MY RANK IS BUTTON MASHER AGAIN MY COSTUME AND ALL THE STUFF I BOUGHT ARE LOCKED MY KI POINTS ARE BACK ON 0 IM FREAKING OUT SOMEONE PLZ TELL ME HOWTO GET EVERYTHING BACK WITH OUT HAVING TO START FROM SCRATCH IM NOT A GOOD PLAYER SO IT TOOK A LONG TO GET AS FAR AS I WAS

I've heard of this issue, Moon, but I'm afraid I'm not entirely sure how to fix it. Try redownloading your save from the Cloud.

Happened to me, too, Moonlight (I suck, so it wasn't a whole lot lost, but still). I don't think there's a fix for this issue yet, unfortunately.