Xbox One Interface Player Tile Missing

When I originally got my Xbox I was very exited to try out all of its capabilities, but when I got it I noticed a major change compared to other peoples consoles. It never really effected me and I left it be, but I want to know what the problem is and if there is anyway to fix it. On the home screen of my xbox I see other peoples consoles have a tile that shows their player information on the far left and when mine shows up it doesn't have that. It just shows my most recently used apps and no tile what so ever. I was wondering what the problem is and if there is any way to fix it before I contact Microsoft about this problem. Thanks for your help

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

Hi ArmedTangent204,

On the main home screen there is only recently used apps. If you go a screen to the right then you should see your friends activity and achievements in the friends tab. Is this the tab you're referring to? If it is, then make sure you're connected online and have done all the Xbox updates. The friends tab has been there a while, but did come. After the Xbox One launch.

MCP. MCDST. LVL 80

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Hydro Skillet,

What I mean is when you start up your xbox in the "Home" selection of the screen on the far right it should have a tile that says your gamer tag and gamerscore and should allow you to click on it to view your profile. Mine does not have this feature.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.