Xbox One has MTU of 510 with new Preview Program dashboard update.

I have the new Xbox Preview program dashboard update, and lqst night when my friends got home from work we tried joining a party and we couldn't connect to save our lives... I tried doing a network connection and my console was fine, it was connected to the internet all is fine. However when I did a multiplayer connection it gave me a MTU problem... but what I don't understand is that im able to join and host online games JUST fine and yet I can't join or host xbox live parties? Does anybody else have this problem? If so can someone help? :(

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:
Answer

Hey there, PenumbraPikachu! Sorry to see any issues, however this should be brought up to the Preview team through the Update Preview Forums. Be sure to report any issues you are having through the feedback app on your console first, then check out the forums for known issues threads and solutions. If you are still having trouble accessing that link, please send me a private message by clicking on the envelope at the bottom of my post detailing what you're seeing. Thanks for understanding!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.