Xbox One Getting Battlefield 4's Second **** DLC at Launch

Xbox One Getting Battlefield 4's Second **** DLC at Launch Timed exclusive kicks off day one.
by Mitch Dyer
October 7, 2013

The first multiplayer add-on for Battlefield 4, Second ****, will release with Xbox One on November 22. EA told Videogamer the timed exclusive will be available to download day one when the next-gen console launches. When it will come to other platforms is still unannounced.

Second **** contains four remakes of Battlefield 3 maps, including Gulf of Oman, Operation Metro, Caspian Border, and Operation Firestorm. China Rising will be Battlefield 4's first DLC pack, and is free to anyone who pre-orders the game. A membership to Battlefield Premium unlocks all add-ons two weeks early.

Battlefield 4 launches later this month. Look for IGN's review closer to its release.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/10/07/xbox-one-getting-battlefield-4s-second-****-dlc-at-launch

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 13 Applies to:

I would I be correct in thinking that this Second Assault DLC requires payment? I will be purchasing a lot less DLC this time around due to all of my 360 DLC being left behind so there is zero chance of me buying DLC that comes out with the game separately.

Davee Cee

all your Premium content will transfer from the 360 to the XB1

I'm really looking forward to this game. Good news about the DLC :-)

that transfer you speak of... that requires a trade in correct? once you transfer everything to XB1, you can no longer play it on 360 without a second purchase....  right?

I see your point tohell, but who would want to ? I never get this backward compatibility stuff, I wonder how many people played on the original xbox after they purchased the 360 ? also with it being x86 should it not be forwards compatible if PC gaming is taking off so much.