Where are they?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

In the store?

I've already purchased Forza 5, DR3, Loco Cycle, Peggle 2, and Ryse. These weren't bad games, but we need a lot more. The demo for Titan Fall didn't convince me to buy it. I'm done with multiplayer FPS.

We need AAA RPGs. Six per year would be nice. Abandon all Indie development and spend good money on big projects.

@ Zack

I've seen you spewing this same tripe in a few threads now.

Obviously your a gaming noob, as anyone who isn't understands what happens at the start of a new generation... Not too much.

You could say the same about the competitors machine... Both have a decent number of games considering how long they've been out... Just not a tonne of AAA games... Which I can only assume is the real question you're asking.

Xbox One AAA Games!

Where are they?

In a few months time we will see as the launch titles are pretty much just water testers.

I'm surprised you didn't sign of for Gamefly. Buying games nowadays is pointless.

May is really the start of the games rush, Wolfenstien & Watch Dogs, with E3 next month things are looking great, soon you wont have enough cash to buy all the games you want!!!

To illustrate my point about lack of new games, OXM has dedicated half of their magazine to replays of old games. They don't have anything to write about. (I also heard that the OXM will end publication next month.)

Too bad for you,next time be a more wise consumer with the product you want to buy....

I have a blast everyday,using my Xbox one and play great games....Didn't touch a Xbox 360 since november 22nd 2013.

so, you have Forza 5, DR3, Loco Cycle, Peggle 2, and Ryse.

there's battlefield, call of duty, titanfall, lego hobbit, wolfenstein next week, watch dogs the week after, dead rising 3, fifa 14, supertimeforce, plants vs zombies, trials fusion....

OMG didn't you all know that a game console has all of its games when it is created much like the female reproductive system.  Seriously?  Well if you believe that I got some ocean front property in Arizona to sell you... dirt cheap.