Xbox one games help voice commands on physical copys?

Hey guys quick question, if I buy a copy of a xbox one game physically will I still be able to use voice commands? Such as "Xbox play call of duty" And switch from game to game without actually changing discs? Or do I have to buy digital to do these commands? Please let me know thanks for the help. 

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Sorry. you want to do it with multiple games?

You have to download digitally.

So the only way to switch from game to game without changing discs is to buy digital?

Is there any way to convert to digital like buy the license? Or will gamestop be selling download codes?

You didn't have to but Microsoft had to reverse their stance on DRM due to some cry babies.

So no playing of a game without the physical copy in the optical drive.

You can buy digital day one of a release of a game.

Damn that sucks. Problem with the buying digital is that I'm planning on trading in my x360 versions of madden 25 and cod ghost, to gamestop for that $10 deal their doing. So looks like no switching games without getting off the couch for me! Thanks Obama!

If the original DRM policies were still around you would be able to do exactly what you are saying.

Yeah when I first heard it was gonna be always online always connected all digital I was so excited! But I guess some people can't connect to the Internet not even once every 24houra

will you have to install the game from a disc to play or is it like the 360 now an insert an play ??

[quote user="stachieo"]

will you have to install the game from a disc to play or is it like the 360 now an insert an play ??

[/quote]Games on Xbox One will require an install.