xbox one fails and success

how many of you will get the xbox one? And what do you think the problems are gonna be with it.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I will be getting the Xbox One.

The problems I expect most people to have with it is not fully realizing its potential or not totally understanding how the system works, specifically, Kinect-integrated functions.  In the long run, I expect MS to slowly implement some of their original policies; once that happens, it will be interesting to see if consumers generally accept the digital future or they provide strong resistance again.

Do you think the xbox one should include connect, add different plug in mic, and let gamers play 360 games instead of paying 10 more dollars to get a xbox one copy?

I will pre-order mine Monday I've seen enough to know that XboxOne is the console for me. The only problem I might have is not have the TV part at launch but I'm guessing Microsoft will do a deal Sky and that will come later.

I will the xbox one but my biggest problem is the 360 games. I have over 50 games that I want to play on the new console

I think there should be a bundle without Kinect the plug in mic is fine as they're using a HD one

I ordered a X1, the problem I see is that MS is trying to evolve the brand and some people just want a new console with better graphics and nothing else, I personal like the current Kinect and look forward to the new one. I'm not concerned with playing 360 games on it, A) I'm keeping my 360 because my wife plays the hell out of the Mass Effect series, B) when I got a 360, the only game I played from the original Xbox was Halo CE, I tend to look forward, not back.

Many games that i have on 360 are important to me

Can you not keep your 360?

[quote user="Zero Divided"]

when I got a 360, the only game I played from the original Xbox was Halo CE, I tend to look forward, not back.

[/quote]

It really all depends on the Gamer, but one thing you need to realize is how advanced the 360 games are than the OX games.

Mainly in regards to Online Multiplayer and to some extent Achievements.

Yeah, I didn't really have a need to boot up the OX games after I got addicted to the 360, this may be the same when it comes to X1.  However, i'll still have a lot of friends still playing their X360 because they can't get a X1.  I'll still want to play games with them, as much as i'll be joking with them that they are behind the times, i'll still want to game with them.

yes but it lags and I'm hoping x1 will run better