XBOX ONE EXTENDED WARRANTY

I just registered my x1 and got the 3year warranty through Microsoft .It covers console and kinect till 2017,70 bucks I'd highly recommend everyone get it!!!!!!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Go to support and register and buy the plan .Later

I am happy to pay the £59 in the UK but am unwilling to proceed after the 23% tax is added.

When do they actually charge for it? I got it a few weeks ago but still wasn't charged

must be free for select members lol mine charged right away...

Agree that MS error on the website means that 23% sales tax is added right at the last page after entering payment details and agreeing to the fee. This is illegal in the UK and I wish they would fix it!!

I plan on registering soon as i have the extra money

We have 45 days from purchase to get it right?

Yeah 45 days bro don't push it!!!

Question, Does the warranty still carry over if you sell your xb1 or is it to the person that registered it at time of purchase?

I agree with William, I brought the extended Warranty and they added 23% tax but had to pay as it would be to late to extend if not. I contacted Xbox you said they would escalate the issue and someone would get back to me... This was the first of Jan 2014, no one has been in touch.

I told them to add tax at the end of sale is illegal in the UK but they dont care. There customer service has gone right down hill in the last 2 years.

I have purchased the Xbox console since the first one was released but I have my doubts now with Microsoft..... all money money money these days.