Xbox ONE Extended Warranty Deception

Hey guys its me again Willy! Today I was about to pay the 69.99 for extended warranty via phone (xbox 800#) 

The last time I spoke to them is when my Xbox one was saying "Kinect Unplugged" I spoke to a lady I have her employee ID number and all.. My question to her was.. "How long do I have till I can purchase Xbox one extended 3 year warranty" her response '120 days after you have purchased console'

So today on 3/16/2014 I called to get my 3 years extended warranty and the lady over the phone said THERE IS NOTHING WE CAN DO YOU WERE SUPPOSE TO PURCHASE WITHIN 45 DAYS of buying the console...

I am a writer for PC GAMER and also GAME INFORMER if you are a gamer you prob read my reviews 

ANYWAYS I am outraged about this deception that xbox support gave me about extending my warranty on this system and I will be doing 4 page article about it in PC GAMER

SO if you just purchased A Xbox ONE remember to get your extended warranty!

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Not Trying To Stir The Pot, But It Clearly States On The Registration Page That Extended Warranties Have To Be Purchased Within 45 Days Of Registration. Obviously Someone Made A Mistake Not All Of Us Can Be Perfect. Why Didn't You Read It When You Registered Your System?

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

I would keep the article to yourself mate. It clearly states 45 days. If you write for pc gamer I suggest you read a bit more instead.

Sorry this didn't help.

Why didn't they tell him the correct information?  If you ask somebody a question, do you always go back to make sure it's right- or can we not assume when we call Xbox support with a question about their product that they would know the correct answer?   Just saying... I know now that they actually don't have all the answers- they just put your info in their system and they either answer it off the answers they were given or whatever it says on their computer screen.  A lot of them don't even have or have used a Xbox one.   Been through 3 consoles now that have not worked correctly- now I'm just sitting here with 1k worth of crap.  Besides what good is a warranty when they can't even get their product to work correctly.

Sorry this didn't help.