Xbox One Elite Console

Hey Microsoft,

With all the holiday consoles you've announced, gamers will have some nice games to play, with one exception.

Why not bundle some games with the Xbox One Elite Console?

Sure the controller costs $150, but at the $499 price point, I would expect to have a choice of games to play on this console, especially since there is no standard controller included that I can find in other bundles. Besides, these other bundles come with 2 or more games.

Are you listening Microsoft? Make this Elite Console value something worth investing in with the missing controller and games.

Please add in 2 premium downloadable games to complete this package.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 15, 2018 Views 43 Applies to:

There are plenty of bundles.  And the Xbox One Elite controller, can become the standard Xbox One controller.  And as the above poster said, look for deals.  You may be able to *** up am Xbox One Elite with a game.  

Amd honestly with all of the free games and controller Xbox has been giving away, this is starting a crazy trend where consumers want MS to front their entire living room.  They already have been tremendous deals.  

Keep a lookout on Major Nelsons blog.  He lets us know when there are great deals

Good luck begging for free stuff. If you think the other bundles are a better value then buy one of them. I bought the elite bundle and I think it is a great value with the new hard drive that the others don't have.

PS GameStop gave me a free game when I bought it. You gotta look for specials and be patient or just spend the $$$$