Xbox One early - "No Taco Bell required"

Xbox Chief of staff for devices and studios Aaron Greenberg takes to twitter to take a pop at Sony's PS4 promotion with Taco Bell. 

"Nice to see fans playing Xbox One before it Launches, no Taco Bell required" 

Now I'm no fanboy, but I found this very funny. Looking forward to the Xbox One coming to my city! 

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

ok is there links with this?

Seems pretty retarded to act as if going out to find their tour and playing a game for 15 minutes is the same thing as receiving a console free 3 days before it launches.

in the UK u can win a xbox one or 2 games everyday with mountine drew

Yeah... Playing for 15 minutes in 75 select cities is not the same, plus it's kind of a cheap shot coming from a company with so much bad PR following them.

LOL. This isn't a "pop" at anyone. Just a little tweet. Are we really digging this deep for new material?

I remember so many people on these forums raising absolute hell when Sony poked at MS with the game trade fiasco, which anyone with a sense of humor had to find that video funny.

-

Poor taste MS, that's the pot calling the kettle black if I've ever seen it.

-

Just proves given the situation both sides will do these sorts of things.

And just for those that haven't seen it

-

[View:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xOwA46785pk]

lol really funny

-

especially since gamestop just invited me to a pre launch ps4 event with free stuff and on hands with ps4. no word if they doing this for X1 yet.

GAME in the UK are doing something similar with the Xbox One, but they will probably do the same for the PS4.

GAME are doing a 2 hour lock in event for the xboxone i know as i am going to 3 of them