XBOX ONE driver update coming soon. (Link)

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 12 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Good news!

yes AWESOME news!

WOOP,! Yes gr8 stuff,the new year is bright!the new year is X1,nice 1 for posting!! :)

Did we all read the same article? I found nothing useful in that link.  Can someone explain the joy you are all experiencing so I may also experience said joy?

[quote user="Saber Sh4dow"]

WOOP,! Yes gr8 stuff,the new year is bright!the new year is X1,nice 1 for posting!! :)

[/quote]

Let me see if I have this straight.....

You guys are applauding an article that interviewed an "insider" about how he/she is looking forward to an update that will occur on an unknown date and fix/add unknown issues/features?

I'm disappointed, I expected something from Microsoft with a patch date and patch notes.

[quote user="x24hrs2livex"]

Did we all read the same article? I found nothing useful in that link.  Can someone explain the joy you are all experiencing so I may also experience said joy?

[/quote]^^This.

So theres an unknown update at an unknown date. No details at all. "Awesome news"!

Yea that was an anti-climax, I was expecting information, what I got was there's an update is coming sometime soon. and it'll have some unknown updates.

This thread title confuses me, it's in the articles terminology too, calling an OS update 'a xbox one driver update', so they're updating component drivers within the OS? I do hope so.

You want me to follow a link to a no-name gaming site that makes up news? I don't think so.

It's get even better if you Bing the insiders name and look at his Twitter account, it would be interesting to know what makes him an "insider".