Xbox One disconnects from Live when using YouTube, Twitch, etc

Hello,

I have my Xbox 360 and Xbox One connected to the same wireless network in my home. The 360 has no problems connecting and staying connected to YouTube for extended periods of time. When I use my Xbox One, it disconnects from Live after a few minutes and asks me to check my network connection. Every time, I am able to reconnect without any issues. But after a few minutes, it disconnects again. 

2 Xboxes, same network, only one is having issues. I've looked at and tried some of the disconnection suggestions, but if one Xbox connects fine, why is it an issue with my network that the newer, shiner, Xbox One can't keep a connection?

When I run a Detailed Internet report from Xbox One this is what I get:

Download Speed: 3.70 Mbps

Upload Speed: 0.64 Mbps

Download Packet Loss: 0%

Upload Packet Loss: 3%

MTU: 1480

Latency: 112 ms

Wireless Strength: 85%

Please help,

Thank you

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 10 Applies to:

I took my Xbox One upstairs and was able to hook it directly into the modem. It worked liked a dream. The issue has to be with the wireless. I'll start looking through those support stickies again.

If anyone knows what I should try, please help.

Thanks.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Its hard to figure out the issue straight a way like this with no info whatsoever.

Basically there are 2 things that might be happening either the signal is inadequate which is really unlikely or the issue might be with ports.

So lets presume its the ports, which is a lot more likely so try to portforward, upnp or dmz the router. If upnp already is enabled try to turn it off and then turn on.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.