Xbox One Digital Games

im currently looking for a good game to download from the market place. Price isn't an issue but does anynone have suggestions, I was looking at the new MortalKombat but I'm not to sure about it yet. Any suggestions would help.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Wolfenstein: The New Order. My favourite game from last year with heaps of replayability and a really good story and gameplay you can tailor to your style.  The Standalobe DLC ( The Old Blood) is out on 5th of May which is the prequel to the events of The New Order and at a smaller price tag.

Forza Horizon 2 is also excellent.

Currently playing Shadow of Mordor and loving it.  Depends what kind of games you like really,  Rippen's suggestions are good as well.  

Killer Instinct is really good, if you're looking for a fighting game, and won't necessarily break the bank because it's free to play. :)

This is tough since you didn't let us know what you already have.  watch dogs is absolutely fantastic, Mortal Kombat X is really good as well, killer instinct oldest own against the other triple-a fighting games however it is free to play but if you want other characters you have to pay for them. as Rhino said Forza horizon 2 is a tremendous game. as is shadow of Mordor.  

And you cannot forget the game of the year Dragon Age Inquisition

Get Tomb Raider if you haven't already. EA Access membership will give you great games like PvZ and BF4 and also Master Chief Collection is pretty decent.

EA Access is great value for £20 for a year

Mortal Kombat is great fun also take a look at Trials Fusion another excellent game

great suggestions posted already, and i'm going to throw Sunset Overdrive and Dying Light on the pile, with an honorable mention for Zombie Army Trilogy.

State of Decay is out tomorrow which is pretty good. Sniper Elite 3, FC4 and Tomb Raider are all worth it too.

Oh yeah, Far Cry 4 and Tomb Raider Definitive Edition.  Jeez, I can't believe I forgot those 2.  Hanging my head in shame

Borderlands: The Handsome Collection, if you haven't played it on the 360. I've probably put over a couple hundred hours into the 360 version, and will probably do the same for the X1 version.

Peace, J.R.