Xbox One Day One Additional Content......Is it there?

Hi all,

Right I've been all over the net trying to find out the answer to this question and now I'm here to ask you guys.

I brought the day one Xbox one yay. There is supposed to be extra content for 3 games Forza, Ryse and Dead Rising 3, I have brought Forza and well if you have the Limited Edition pack you will know the problems that are going on there, some people aren't getting VIP status or the cars (me included) etc so I won't go into that one.

However is there anyone that has Ryse or Dead Rising 3 and has got the additional content? In Dead Rising your supposed to get an extra outfit, extra gory attacks and a custom skill move.

I don't want to have the buy the day one editions of these games if the content is on the console just waiting to be unlocked.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Cheers

Andy

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Dunno about the other games but dead rising 3 day one pack was there on day one.. you get 2 weapons (Franks nail bat & The chainsaw paddle), 3 costumes (Frank west skin, chuck greene's skin and a horses head hat) and a skill move.

So did you get the Day One Edition of the game? I'm just really curious about this cause I want to get the games and not have to buy the additional content.

I received my Ryse Day One content but I'm not sure what you mean by "waiting on the console to be unlocked". If you don't have the code, you can't unlock it.

What day one content did we get with Ryse? I put in the code but do not know if anything unlocked?

[quote user="PUDDIN DAGGER"]

What day one content did we get with Ryse? I put in the code but do not know if anything unlocked?

[/quote]

We received a sword that can be equipped in the co-op mode and an additional map for the co-op.

Ah cool I just thought I unlocked the sword due to ranking up.

www.oxmonline.com/xbox-one-day-one-edition-downloads-forza-ryse-and-dead-rising-revealed

I hope this link will come up as a hyperlink when I post this.

Anyway this article says it all. All the day one content on the day one versions of Ryse, Forza and Dead Rising should come for free with all the Xbox One Day One Edition consoles. That is what I am reading from the article.

It was posted a while ago so was this pulled at the last minute by Microsoft.

The only day one content you get is for whatever items you got for the console. The console itself came with a day one achievement and i think if you had forza bundled with it free then i believe you got the day one content for that too.

As far as Ryse and Dead Rising 3 as far as i am aware there is no content you get for free just because you had the day one console.

Those 2 games had seperate bonus content like the outfits for dead rising that you only get if you bought the day one editions of the game...having a day one console does not get you the additional in game content for those titles unless you had the day one editions of those games with your console.

That sounds fair enough. I will consider that matter closed lol.

There was content for dead rising my friend got the normal one but there was a day 1 challenge he got for playing the game on launch day and i think he got some bits for it dunno if that's what it is?