Xbox One Data Sync

I've been experiencing this problem which prevents me from play all my games on xbo one recently and I'm at a complete lost as of what to do. I've been getting " Data couldn't be synced" message for the past few days. I've tried everything you could think of including clearing cache, removing profile and redowloading it, I've even done numerous full system restore on the console itself and still nothing. I've called Xbox a few times now but they can't seem to help me either. I honestly at this point don't know what else to do as of right now. It funny because I get this message for playing games I have never yet played so it has to be something up with the cloud save feature that preventing me from playing games. The only game I can play online is GTA 5 for some reason, and that's if start the game up offline then go online. If anyone has a solution to this problem it would be deeply apriciated. 

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 8 Applies to:

Hey mate,

What you've done, should have fixed the issue, however I'll get you to try what I did, to see if it works for you too. I tried a few things, but this was all that worked for me... but that being said, if you factory reset, then that should have fixed it... anyways, its simple so worth a try...

Firstly, go into your settings, then into network settings

Then, go offline (there should be an option there to do that)

Then, we'll do a hard boot of the console, so go back to dash (still being offline), then hold down the power button on the console for 10seconds until it swithes off. Then, wait a minute or two with the machine off, before switching it back on.

Then, go back online again, and boot up the game and try again.

Is worth a try, and hopefully works for you :)

Cheers

Denaz

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Did this also. Nothing...it keeps saying the same thing no matter what I try. I think my whole profile may be broken it seem. I don't know why don't give the option to turn off cloud storage because all my data seems to be corrupt. I really don't wanna lose any of my save game data because I spent so much time and effort getting it. I'm gonna wait after holidays over here and call again because I haven't played in weeks.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.