Xbox One Controller

I have been having a far amount of trouble with the Xbox one controller. At first, I thought it was just a random controller that had an issue. The controller worked well for about a week but then the side grips started to get loose. This was very annoying. So I went and bought another one. This one seemed okay, then after another week, the side grips started to get loose again. Then I came to the conclusion that this wasn't just a random issue. It is persistent on all the controllers I have used. I decided I would keep the controller even though it felt really cheap. Then another couple weeks go by. Both joysticks are getting loose. This is extremely irritating. If people spend $500 on a console. Maybe they should expect a controller that doesn't feel like a little toy that you buy at Walmart.  I would take a controller with 20 screwholes on it rather than a controller that feels like it can break in my hands. I read that it costs around 17 dollars to make an xbox one controller. The console itself costs around $483 dollars to make. Honestly, you could have spent an extra 3 dollars and bought some screws microsoft, lol. Am I the only one that is having these issues?

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Yes same here, ive got day one controller, very responsive pads if you move the sticks slightly they will move in game racing, shooting or movement, how ever on my right stick it moves a little to much before any thing happens in game, so take cod ghost if i go to get a kill ill over move or not move enough, and on forza it doesnt turn left as good as turning right.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.