Xbox one controller!!!

Здравствуй!

У меня есть большие проблемы.

Я использую продукты Microsoft F или долгое время.  Я был Xbox 360, и не было никаких проблем с ним.  Менее чем год назад я купил Xbox один. Мне нравится это. 

НО

Xbox один контроллер! это ужасно! L ESS, чем через месяц после покупки, он начал скрипеть! но я не обращаю внимания. 

Недавно я играл в эту игру и не мог получить простой миссию!  Я должен был исправить левую палку. И я это сделал. S клещ был из-под контроля!  Это ужасно!  Еще один пример палка неисправен - это  прокрутить меню на себе, пока я не переместить его! 

Я не ожидал таких проблем с аксессуарами при покупке Xbox ОДИН!

Чтобы изменить гарантия контроллер в сервисный центр сказал мне, чтобы дать ремонт контроллер и Xbox!  Я слышал, что жизнь контроллера Xbox 10 лет! 

но, похоже, это не так = (

[Translation: 

Hi!

I have a big problem.

I use products Microsoft F or a long time. I was the Xbox 360, and there were no problems with it. Less than a year ago I bought a Xbox. I like it.

BUT

Xbox one controller! it's horrible! L ESS, a month after the purchase, he began to creak! but I do not pay attention.

Recently, I played the game and could not get a simple mission! I had to fix the left stick. And I did it. S mite was out of control! It's horrible! Another example of the stick is faulty - a scroll menu on myself until I move it!

I did not expect such problems with accessories when buying Xbox ONE!

To change the controller warranty service center told me to give the repair controller and Xbox! I heard that the Xbox controller life of 10 years!

but it seems that it is not = (]

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:
Answer

Only one thread per issue is required.  You question has been answered in your other thread.

forums.xbox.com/.../2061019.aspx

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.