Xbox One Controller Update

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Hmm, be interesting to see how this spans out across the other FPS communities.

Heya m8,hw was ya forum holiday,lol,so even more of a reason to get the tfall controller,loving the massive PR around this game,lets hope it delivers.

Nice 1 24 :)

So I'm slightly confused... they are updating the new versions of the controller... and they have driver updates for the current controllers through download?  Will the older models of the controller people already have be at a disadvantage experiencing games such as Titanfall?

There are new versions of the controller? I thought there was only one model bar cosmetic differences.

It is a software update to reduce over-sensitivity.

It is not a hardware update....there is a software update for all controllers forthcoming...

I'm really liking this idea to further improve the controller although I feel it feels great while playing. Please let this game be complete and have no bugs...

Great and  surprised they are able to improve Xbox one controller....

Also,good news to see Microsoft and Respawn working together to bring us the best....

They need to update the hardware too. Especially the left analog stick. Two have broke on me so far, and I have not used them that much at all.

I like the sensitivity as it is