Xbox One Controller, Uncomfortable and right trigger squeaky after a 10 days of use.

Hello,

I just transitioned to Xbox one from my 360 a bit ago and here are my issues.

1. With the xbox 360 controller I can play FPS games for over 8 hours with no noticeable pain in my hands or joints.

With the Xbox one controller I get pain in my pinky and ring finger down to into my wrist with any game play over 4 hours.
    Are there alternate controllers that are similar to the xbox 360 ergonomics that I can use instead of the xbox one controller?

2. I have had my xbox one for under a month and the right trigger is squeaky with feathering the right trigger.
     My xbox 360 controllers are squeak free and are several years old with much more usage and no squeaking. 

My hand size is large and I think that may be the issue. The hand grips on the Xbox one are less bulbous than the 360, so my hands lack sufficient area to grip the base of the controller. 

Please let me know if there are any resolutions to the issues I am experiencing. 

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 109 Applies to:

I believe the best solution in your case should be sticking with 360 controller.

You just have to keep pressuring them to make 360 controller use possible for xbox one.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.