XBOX One controller Right Bumper is not functioning

It's just one month and my wireless controller right bumper is not functioning at all and I play only on weekends so I am very much disappointed with the quality of the controller and I still have warranty, but when I enter my controller product ID in the support page it says "there are no accessories found" how can I solve this problem?? and I had already registered my console ID for repair since it's not allowing me to enter my controller ID. Controller has come along with console. I tried that "chat with Microsoft" about my issue, but no one responded.

Any help would be appreciated.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 41 Applies to:
Answer

Hi buddy.

To repace an accessory, i.e. your controller, first you need to have registered your console at http://myservice.xbox.com

Once your console is registered, you can then go back to the welcome page and you should have 4 options, the rightmost option being to replace an accessory. Once you click on that, a page will load asking you which product the accessory came with. You then select your console and some further options will load at which point you can select controller.

Hope that helps! :)

If so, give us a like!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.