XBOX ONE Controller issue with Arkham Knight game menus

Copy and paste from the WB forum, just seeking any suggestions.

Issue: Unable to scroll down within the menu screens of Arkham Knight using the left analog stick.

When I started playing on 6/27 everything was fine when browsing AK's menu screens. Since about 3 days ago, I am now unable to scroll down using the left analog stick. This only occurs in the menu screens (select save, main menu, pause, character bio, and similar screens). This however is not affecting gameplay, upgrades, or the map.

Troubleshooting steps I have tried: Hard reset, unplugging the system from power for 10min, resynching the controller, uninstalled the game (reinstalled), signing out and signing back into my account via Kinect. I have tried other games and they are fine when browsing menus. Only an issue with Arkham Knight.

Again, this has not affected gameplay, it is more of an annoyance and I am looking for any other suggestions. Any help is greatly appreciated! Thank you!

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

I got 2 controllers with exactly the same problem. Its not the game is the controller.

Left stick stuck and acting alone.

Read this thread.

forums.xbox.com/.../1846667.aspx

More than 880 entries. I called MS and they say its not a problem with the controller.

I called

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.