Xbox One controller dissconects randomly

I've had this issue for a while and no other thread has been any help.

at least once a day my controller randomly dissconects from my Xbox and reconnects again a few seconds later. when it happens once it is  guaranteed to happen again a few minutes later.

its been happening for a few months and it's not a power issue because my battery is never low when it happens. it's also not any other object interfering with it because of how regularly it happens and the fact that it'll do it twice.

im also in the preview program but I'm sure it's been happening before i joined. 

I've checked alk the other threads and the same solutions are given to every one and none of them help me.

please help ☺️☺️

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

Same issue with a brand new console. First i bought a new controller and the issue persists.

Bought the Halo 5 Limited Xbox One which works until November 12 (Patchday). i won't send the console to MS repair center because i heard from so many people that the issue persists after an advanced exchange.

Here is an Feedback Thread about the Issue: xbox.uservoice.com/.../7124981-fix-random-controller-disconnects-post-1502-updat

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.