Xbox one - Controller and mic issues

Hi there i have a big problem that only happens on specific games.

When i play Smite or Warframe my controller and headset glitches. there are a few things that happen. 

Here are the things that happen:

1- My controller randomly shuts down (this happens a lot specially on smite)

2- My controller is on and connected but suddenly doesn't respond anymore and on screen it says controller is disconnected but its still on and the guide button didn't blink.

3- My controller works fine but my head set suddenly doesn't work any more i cant hear my friends anymore they cant hear me and i cant mute my mic when this happens and i don't hear my friends through my TV after shutting down my controller i can hear my friends through the TV. if i turn my controller back on everything works again for an unknown a mound of time.

4- My controller and headset are working fine but some how my mic is making a strange noise and my friends aren't able to hear me that well, this problem is a recent one.

There is 1 solution to this problem. If i play the games without an headset/mic i have non of these problems.

Its very annoying to play like this in a team where team work is everything. this only happens on warframe and smite.

I don't own a kinect, my console is on a table nothing is blocking or disrupting the signal i play like 1 meter away from my console so the distance between my controller and the xbox isn't more then 1 meter. I'm always careful with my equipment and i never pull the string/cable always the connector it self. The battery pack in my controller is always 100% recharged. this doesn't happen on other games. i haven't tried keeping my controller connect through an USB cable yet and i haven't tried using an other controller. i own the xbox one for almost a half year.

Please can someone help me. or just release an wireless headset like on the xbox 360. i hate being stuck to my controller.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 12 Applies to:

bumpy

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Hey there Killer T19!

Sorry to hear about the issue! It is definitely odd that the issue only occurs with specific games. I recommend trying a few troubleshooting steps to see if we can get this issue sorted and narrow down what the cause of this issue may be. If you haven't already, I suggest running through all of the steps listed in our Xbox One Controller Disconnects or Can't Connect troubleshooting page first. As mentioned above, trying a USB cable and trying a different controller would definitely help us narrow down where the issue is coming from. If possible please, try these steps as well as the steps included in the link above. Be sure to let us know the results. Thanks in advance!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.