Xbox One Cheater - Microsoft fix your reputation system

I've had the xbox one console and call of duty for 3 days now and am already being spammed with  messages from people accusing me of cheating.   

This has been an on going trend since Call of Duty MW2.   Not only do i constantly receive bad feedback from people who cannot accept the fact that I beat them, I also get spammed with messages from them.  Where is the feature to stop people not on my friends list from messaging me?  I'm not interested in what they have to say.  Period.   

I've never been banned, I've never cheated either.   Clearly you're able to tell that much, but my reputation is rather terrible because people are sore losers. 

[GT Removed by Moderator] is the first person to message me on xbox one.  I've included his message & a picture of it.  Congrats first XB1 player caught cheating.  Reported enjoy

I'm sure I was also lucky enough to receive bad feedback from the rest of his party before they backed out.  He continued to message me afterwards & I blocked him, but I'd prefer to not deal with it at all.

Kids need to learn to take a beating, and not cry out CHEATER! because I kill them more then they kill me!  

http://i.imgur.com/0FtN7c9.png

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

If you go into the privacy settings you can control who can and can't message you/make contact with you.

Also do not name and shame other players on the forums

I appreciate the tip, I will do so but I still don't appreciate being labelled a cheater by someone who is clearly a sore loser.

I don't see an edit button so I can't remove his name.    

Understandable. But how would you feel if someone was smearing your gamertag and you werent here to defend yourself?

[quote user="AoX Chap"]

I've had the xbox one console and call of duty for 3 days now and am already being spammed with  messages from people accusing me of cheating.   

This has been an on going trend since Call of Duty MW2.   Not only do i constantly receive bad feedback from people who cannot accept the fact that I beat them, I also get spammed with messages from them.  Where is the feature to stop people not on my friends list from messaging me?  I'm not interested in what they have to say.  Period.   

I've never been banned, I've never cheated either.   Clearly you're able to tell that much, but my reputation is rather terrible because people are sore losers. 

- is the first person to message me on xbox one.  I've included his message & a picture of it.  Congrats first XB1 player caught cheating.  Reported enjoy

I'm sure I was also lucky enough to receive bad feedback from the rest of his party before they backed out.  He continued to message me afterwards & I blocked him, but I'd prefer to not deal with it at all.

Kids need to learn to take a beating, and not cry out CHEATER! because I kill them more then they kill me!  

http://i.imgur.com/0FtN7c9.png

[/quote]There is a setting under profile to receive messages from friends only.  Also don't worry about the bad feedback.  If you weren't breaking the ToU or CoC then nothing will happen to you.  While those types of messages do get old (I know I have gotten some in the past) I use it as confirmation that I played a dang good game.

Also one thing to point out.  CoD has some of the WORST people in its community. 

Couldn't repeated messaging be seen as harassment, and therefore a reportable offense?  Fight fire with fire

Thanks for your reply, I've changed my settings as I didn't realize that was an option.  Honestly I just play for

Fun so these messages get old.  My team even lost that particular game I just had an okay score 26-8.   Thanks for the tips, at least I won't see these messages anymore.

I actually asked him to stop messaging me or I'd report him for harassment.  He sent another  message so that's what I did then blocked him.  It's just rather silly.  I'm not cheating haha.  But once again thanks for the tips.

[quote user="AoX Chap"]

I don't see an edit button so I can't remove his name.    

[/quote]

You only have about a 1 minute window to edit your post. After making a post you will see 4 icons under it next to the 5 stars. Click on the pencil one to edit.