Xbox One chat

This isn't much of a question more of a rant. Chat won't work with Turtle Beach headsets. All Microsoft will have to do is add the option in the settings menu for chat to go to speakers and all of our problems would be solved. We could hear the game chat. Then just put the chat head set over the top of your Turtle Beach. Problem solved. Its simple just add the setting. My wife will thank you.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 12 Applies to:

This is a issue I had also, I only get a chance to play when my wife and son go to bed. the solution I used is the following: I have a 55" LG 3D LED television so the inputs and outputs I have may not apply to your television. On the back of my television I plugged my USB plug into the back of the television and the green cord from my turtle beach headset into the headphone jack on the back of my television. I use the Xbox one mic for chat and place my turtle beach headset over my xbox one headset. Maybe this is sollution if availabe.

Yup, I am another one who needs a headset to prevent an increase in divorce rates and sleepless children! It's not just about hearing somebody sneaking up on ya anymore. So now I cant hook up my flash TBX7's with surround sound, cant use a mic and cant use kinect for voice as MS support tells me it is not available for New Zealand ( cant even use kinect to navigate menus)

Update and chat puck soon, and make it good