Xbox one chat headset

My xbox one chat headset was working for about 5 months but i pick it up and go into a game with my friends and it wont register my voice and I can only hear my friends and other players but they can't hear me. Ive treated it with nothing but respect and I just want a solution to my problem thanks.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:
Answer

Hello DelayedSquire80!

Sorry to hear about your issue! This problem is very common at the moment and we are doing the best we can to help people like you out with this problem.

Did you try this?

Examine and clean your Xbox hardware

To do this, follow these steps:

1: Examine the headset, the cord and the connector for visible defects.

2: Make sure that no dirt or debris is on the headset connector. To clean the connector, use a cotton bud dipped in surgical spirit.

3: Verify that your Xbox One Controller operates correctly. Verify that you can use the controller to turn on and turn off the console.

4: Firmly insert the Xbox One Chat Headset connector into the expansion port that is under the directional pad (D-pad) and the right stick on the controller

If this does not work, please check out the Xbox One chat headset troubleshooting page and follow the instructions from there!

Link: support.xbox.com/.../wired-headset-help

Have an awesome day!

Your friend,

Soviet

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.