xbox one charger adaption is garbage,

of course i only started playing xbox one after the warranty died, but my controller and many others i have heard, charger ports have bent so you unable to charge using the usb cord, and forced to use batteries, 

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

Its a battery charger that plugs into a wall socket Loftys talking about

Charger ports have bent! How did that happen?

If your in the UK, try somewhere like Argos, they sell Energizer 4 x AA Batteries + Charging Kit for under £10.

I use these, excellent battery life, fully charges in about 3 hours, well worth it in my opinion.

@ lofty who does it charge without the controller?

[quote]Use Duracell rechargeables and get about a weeks gaming out of em, gaming pretty much every night of the week. [/quote]

Ditto. Finally had to get another set of Duracell as the set I bought about 5 years ago for the 360 finally gave up the ghost.

Peace, J.R.

I'm still using the MS charge and play on both of my controllers for almost 2 years now. They are a tight fit plugging them in but other than that mine work great. I used to use rechargable batteries in the 360's controller but changed to the charge and play kit . I prefer the charge and play option myself.

Yep you just plug them into the wall socket!

So while you have 2 batteries in your controller, you can have the other 2 charging.

Check the link below. It's now £12.99 at Argos but you can get it cheaper if you shop about.

www.argos.co.uk/.../9805550.htm

On average I get 2 days worth of gaming ( not 24 hours a day ) off of one charge. Once low, just replace with charged batteries, charge the other 2 and I never worry about not having power :)

www.newegg.com/.../Product.aspx

best thing ever, have had them since 2012 on the 360. still last me about 4-5 days on one charge and charge overnight

Use Duracell rechargeables and get about a weeks gaming out of em, gaming pretty much every night of the week.  

thanks il check it out,